Monday 30 November 2009

Thanks for visiting this site

Firstly, thank you for showing interest and visiting this site.

I created this blog because I have been into hypnosis since the mid 1990's and feel it is time to share some of the highly valuable information I have accumulated over the years.

I know from personal experience how difficult it can be to learn these techniques.

I was quite lucky. When I was starting to gain an interest in hypnosis, I shared my enthusiasm with a mate of mine who was in the medical field.

He came out with some amazing stories about how the medical world had succesfully implemented hypnosis for a wide variety of uses.

Some of the things he was telling me were hard to believe.

He couldn't vouch for any of this, as he had just heard these stories on the grape vine.

I think that my enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge rubbed off on him though because he did a little bit of research he found out about a "friend of a friend" who taught basic hypnosis to dentists.

To cut a long story short, the three of us had a meeting and from that day onwards I have been a firm believer in hypnosis.

I also learned that it can be used for so many things, from medical problems to self improvement, from stage entertainment to forensic science.

The list is almost endless.

Whether you are just interested in what it is or whether you wan t to take it a stage further or would like to use it for your own problems, I hope this site will give you invaluable advice over the coming weeks and months.

Once again thanks for visiting and keep coming back to check what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment